August 2, 2022 Primary Election; November 8, 2022 General Election
To the Qualified Electors of Ray Township,
• Everyone will receive a NEW voter identification card by mail based upon redistricting. Watch your mailbox.
• The Clerk’s Office is ALWAYS open the Saturday before an election for absentee voting. You can request an absentee ballot at the Clerk’s Office up to 4:00 p.m., the Monday before an election.
• An absentee ballot will only be sent upon receipt of a signature verified application. An application can be requested by contacting the Clerk’s Office.
• Your signature will be verified against your driver’s license signature or the signature on file.
• If you rely on the mail, allow ample time for your application or ballot to arrive at the Clerk’s Office. Better yet, use the Township drop.
• Sample ballots for each election will be available at the Clerk’s Office or online at the Michigan Voter Information Center (Michigan.gov/vote). You can also track your absentee ballot application and ballot at the same website.
• For the State Primary, you may only vote one side (party) on the ballot, or your partisan section will not count.
• DON’T FORGET TO SIGN AND DATE YOUR ABSENTEE BALLOT ENVELOPE!